4Tests Forums

ForumsHigh School Life • U need help in Mat Thread Closed
Author Topic
shikhartandonPosted - 18 August 2002 6:3  Show Profile
Hey Friends I am in 12th class and I am good at math and physics ..., I am ready to help u if u need me
simonehall Posted - 27 October 2005 17:58  Show Profile
Yes!!!! Glad you ask. I need help in math because I'm taking the ACT in Dec. So can you help me please.
gonzo62 Posted - 3 November 2005 12:20  Show Profile
help? wow, no one has offered that yet to me. i am taking my sats on dec 3 and i need massive help. i dont take math classes so i cant prepare that well. im applying to colleges and i need good scores. so yes, if you can help me.
gonzal_m@designeresmail.com
thanks!
newyearresolution Posted - 6 January 2006 16:42  Show Profile
hey i would appreciate it if you could help me with the basics of alg & geo and percentages..i dont know how we coulf work that out but my email is ktbaytee666@aol.com
bengaffney Posted - 22 June 2006 22:54  Show Profile
I would love some help i have a physics 20 final tomorrow morning and need some final review? any sittes you know?
Shemetiha Posted - 25 June 2008 23:28  Show Profile
hey im still in high skul, and i havent taken physics, and i dont have 2, but shoul i?
aisakura0015 Posted - 18 March 2009 19:16  Show Profile
Hey you would be able to help me understand the basics of physics. I want to be prepared for next year physic class ^^
thank u
bossymandy Posted - 19 March 2009 8:54  Show Profile
hey well im in like every grade there is im in english three, biology, algerbra one and civics and economics. i thinking about getiing a GED but im kinda scared that it would be the wrong decisio my friends and parents arent any help they say its up to me since ill be 18 in 10 months

Show All Forums | Thread Closed