CLEP Management Exam
33 Available Questions
You���re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master���s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Project Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Operations Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- And More...
Exam Description: Additional InformationRegister for this examThe Subject Examination in Principles of Management covers the material usually taught in an introductory course in the essentials of management and organization. The exam is 90 minutes long and includes approximately 100 multiple-choice questions to be answered in two separately timed 45-minute sections.
Questions on the exam require candidates to demonstrate one or more of the following abilities.
1) Specific factual knowledge, recall, and general understanding of purposes, functions, and techniques of management (about 10 percent of the exam)
2) Understanding of and ability to associate the meaning of specific terminology with important management ideas, processes, techniques, concepts, and elements (about 40 percent of the exam)
3) Understanding of theory and significant underlying assumptions, concepts, and limitations of management data, including a comprehension of the rationale of procedures, methods, and analyses (about 40 percent of the exam)
4) Application of knowledge, general concepts, and principles to specific problems (about 10 percent of the exam)